Kadel’s Auto Body didn’t get where it is today by accident. It happened through the unyielding commitment to quality collision repair with a vision that began in 1954 by Omar Kadel. And that commitment continues to this day.
Kadel’s remained a family-owned operation with its 5 repair centers until 1997 when Kadel’s oldest son sold the business. Ten years later, a group of dedicated and hard-working employees along with a private equity firm bought the majority ownership in the business. Much of Kadel’s success rests on the entire management team who has been together in this venture for more than 15 years.
Kadel’s Auto Body leads the collision repair industry not by the number of ads you hear on the radio or see on TV, but by the overwhelming number of satisfied customers we’ve had though our shop doors. We strive to improve our customer service every day while implementing the newest state-of-the-art collision repair technology every year. This is why thousands of people entrust their vehicles to Kadel’s Auto Body.
Kadel's Auto Body became part of ABRA Auto Body & Glass in 2015. You can expect the same great service from the same great people at each of our 23 collision repair centers located in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. For 30 years, Americans have trusted ABRA Auto Body & Glass to repair their cars Right the First Time, On Time.®
History of Kadel's Shop Acquisitions...
- 1954: First Shop Opened in Tigard
- 1981: Grand Opening in Lake Oswego
- 1985: Grand Opening in Beaverton
- 1992: Grand Opening in Clackamas
- 1996: Grand Opening in Hillsboro
- 1997: Grand Opening in Gresham
- 1997: Grand Opening in in Boise
- 1998: Grand Opening in South Salem
- 2000: Grand Opening in Southeast Portland
- 2002: Grand Opening in Tualatin
- 2004: Grand Opening in Vancouver – Cascade
- 2005: Grand Opening in North Salem
- 2010: Grand Opening in Downtown Portland
- 2010: Grand Opening in St, John’s
- 2011: Grand Opening in Eugene
- 2011: Grand Opening in Springfield
- 2012: Grand Opening in Keizer
- 2013: Grand Opening in Meridian
- 2014: Grand Openings in Vancouver – Orchards, Hazel Dell and Mill Plain
- 2014: Grand Openings in Caldwell and Nampa
- 2015: Kadel's is now an ABRA company